Issuance of sketch with additional cadastral data
The service allows you to receive sketch of immovable property, which includes additional cadastral data.
- The sketch is a reference about a property, which is a copy from cadastral map and excerpt from the cadastral registers. To be issued sketch of a property, there must be approved cadastral map and cadastral register for the region, where it is located.
- The provision of additional cadastral data requires that the reference contains information about its validity.
- The sketch is valid for 6 months after its issuance. After that period, you need to apply for valid sketch, if necessary.
What do I need to prepare?
To use this service you need to file the following documents:
1. Application form.
2. Copy of title deed, or transferred construction right.
3. Copy of the sketch, on the grounds of which is issued the document (for land property).
4. Document for paid fee.
In case you are not the owner of the property, you will need notarized power of attorney or certificate for heirs.
How to request the service?
1. Apply online
To request the service you must have registration in the Mapping and Administrative Information System (KAIS) and/or qualified electronic signature.
If this service is requested by person who have chosen a way of authentication (login in the KAIS portal) with a username and password, the result of service can be obtained ONLY at service desk.
At the administrative service desk
Please, file the application form and the other documents personally, or through authorized person, at the Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Office according to the location of the real property.
You can find contact details of the territorial structures of the Agency and their working time on the .
Express service can be run only when the application is filed in the Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Office. Second and subsequent copies of the plan shall be issued when necessary for their use in a procedure. On each sketch is written text that indicates which number is relevant copy.
How to get the results?
- On site at the desk of the administrative services at the territorial department of Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Office.
- Online - through the Mapping and Administrative Information System (KAIS).
Fees, terms and conditions
- Regular Service: 3 working days.
- Rush Service: 1 working day.
- Express Service: 4 hours.
- For non-urbanized area:
- Regular Service: 15.00 BGN for one point.
- Rush Service: 22.50 BGN for one point.
- Express Service: 45.00 BGN for one point.
- For urbanized area:
- Regular Service: 45.00 BGN for one point.
- Rush Service: 67.50 BGN for one point.
- Express Service: 126.00 BGN for one point.
- For issuance of second and following copies of the sketch:
- Regular Service: 2.00 BGN /per copy/.
- Rush Service: 3.00 BGN for /per copy/.
- Express Service: 6.00 BGN /per copy/.