Provision of basic geodetic coordinates of points
The service provides for usage basic geodetic coordinates of points from approved cadastral map and cadastral registers.
What do I need to prepare?
In order to use the service, you should submit an application form.
How to request the service?
1. Apply online
To request the service you must have registration in the Mapping and Administrative Information System (KAIS) and/or qualified electronic signature.
At the administrative service desk
Please, file the application form and the other documents personally, or through authorized person, at the Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Office according to the location of the real property.
You can find contact details of the territorial structures of the Agency and their working time on the .
How to get the results?
- On site at the desk of the administrative services at the territorial department of Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Office.
- Online - through the Mapping and Administrative Information System (KAIS).
- By courier service of your choice and at the expense of the applicant.
Fees, terms and conditions
- Regular Service: 3 days.
- Rush Service: 1 day.
- Express Service: 4 hours.
- Regular Service: 7.00 BGN per point.
- Rush Service: 10.50 BGN per point.
- Express Service: 21.00 BGN per point.