Certificate of presence or absence of obligations for public state receivables, collected by the Customs authorities
The Customs Agency issues Certificate of presence or absence of obligations for public state receivables, which may include:
- taxes, including excises, as well as customs duties and other budget payments;
- the cash equivalent of goods, seized in favor of the State, fines and penalty payments, confiscations and seizing of funds in favor of the State;
- obligations under effective judgments, resolutions and court rulings for public receivables, as well as resolutions of the European Commission for recovery of unlawfully granted state aid;
- obligations under effective penal rulings, as well as the interests associated with these receivables;
- other payments, established by the law.
What do I need to prepare?
To use this service you need to file application form.
* In case the application form is not filed personally by you; you will need notarized power of attorney.
How to request the service?
1. Apply online
To request the service you must have qualified electronic signature and registration in the portal for electronic services of Customs Agency.
At the administrative service desk
You can file the application form personally, or through authorized person at the administration of National Customs Agency, Sofia 1202, 47 G.S. Rakovski St
Working time: from 08:30 am to 05:30 pm – on work days, without intermission
How to get the results?
You will receive the test results as follows:
- electronically – on email or through the portal for electronic services of Customs Agency;
- at the National Customs Agency;
- through postal courier services, to your correspondence address;
- through postal courier services, to other address;
Fees, terms and conditions
Term: You will receive the results immediately
Fee: The service is free of charge.